Thursday, May 01, 2008

MAY DAY OUTINGGGG~ i went, with all my meds in my bag just in case my tummy problems decided to return. they did but i tahan-ed. :)
the outing was nice, reminded me of church camp. played electricity as the icebreaker. i wish i could get a heads up when we're playing that game, so i can go stand beside a girl. anyways, beside me were joanna and Chaiheng.

A: huh, i have to hold chaiheng's hand ah?
CH: i shy leh.
A: hahahahaha. -_-"
CH: your hand so rough.
A: joanna, my hand rough meh? (wink)
J: ya.
A: ...

then BRO BOB preached the message for the first time! (woots) after that there was a birthday celebration and we played captain's ball. hee, i was a useless player. but i tell you why, my tummy was aching again okay! not that i'm lazy. the game was fun, daddy was so enthu about it. he kept sprinting until he was pangchait. we hung around there abit and went for lunch, where i taught everyone to play ABC. ^_^
been watching this show called extreme dreams, where weird ppl go on adventures with a guide, and I SO WANNA GOOOOOOOOOO. i want to go rockclimbing! and kayaking. :D

No comments: