Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HAPPYFRIEND

after my keep-thinking-of-mama morning, i went to meet geil to accompany her for her braces appointment. so she finally got her braces on! i felt kinda buzzed cause i didn't get to eat lunch. planned to buy something along the way to eat but a delivery came at the last minute, so i had to spend some time opening up the stuff and making sure everything was 'fittable'.

i went in with geil to see her braces being fixed on. at first i stayed outside, but the very nice counter lady told me to just go in so i won't be bored. the counter lady is Filipino too, which i think is why she likes us so much. she's rrrreally nice. anyway, i dunno why, but when i was in the room i was like a total idiot. usually people laugh at my funny answers to their questions, but the doctor didn't laugh at all. so my supposed-to-be-funny answers just turned into stupid answers. AND the doc called me a busybody because he caught me bending over his table checking out stuff when he abruptly came back from attending to another patient. so embarrassing. geil was trying to laugh with the mouth-opening plastic thing on her. hahar!

after everything we went to eat tau hui... tao hway? a very appropriate food for braced people. and i just realized i've been spelling appropriate as appropiate all my life. wow.

No comments: