Monday, November 30, 2009

i'd better blog this before i get too lazy and never get to it.

friday was a holiday, so my mom, aunt, and i brought mama out the whole day. long car ride to the home to get her, then to ang mo kio hub to get her hair cut. lunch at new york new york (FAIYA!) and another long car ride to the botanic gardens. the weather was weird there so we ended up running from shelter to shelter. we headed back to my aunt's place for an early dinner, and sent my gran back by 6pm. came home and had a quick shower, then my aunt sent my dad and i to church for prayer meeting.

had really bad cramps on saturday so i stayed home and pretty much sat down the whole day. took lots of meds too. but i couldn't escape going out, cause it was my uncle's birthday. so i went to my aunt's place again for dinner. sat down there the whole time too. heh.

i need to make puppets for VBS now. anyong~

No comments: