Tuesday, November 03, 2009

my teeth aren't straight enough to put in the magic jaw puller-backer band yet. bummer. maybe on the next appointment.

hoping to have lunch with geil at ion on thurs. it's kinda early so i gotta rush my schoolwork, or continue it after i go back home. oh, and this friday is speech therapy day at KKH! mommy's speech therapy friend sent me the info. i shall go. i should lah, although the timing is also quite inconvenient.

i have sudden inspiration to make my own hairbands. well not make, more like decorate them. you know those fancy hairbands people sell nowadays for like, 10-20 bucks? it costs like $4 to make. (i think lah.) so i'm gonna buy some plain bands and decorate them myself.

i need to write an essay on the discovery of neptune for an english related subject. nice.

No comments: