Sunday, February 21, 2010

forest adventure at bedok reservoir today was FUN! thank God for the perfect weather.. the sun wasn't glaring hot or anything, and it didn't rain either. PERFECT. :)

basically we learned how to use the harnessing equipment and climbed up trees to do some obstacles. and we did those zip line things too where you fly across the water. it's fun but quite strenuous. think i'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

came back, bathed, and barely ate two sandwiches before falling asleep. oh, but before i fell asleep i had to be host to s.SL's parents who came early for the chinese dinner fellowship thing. talked to them for a while and brought out the drinks. used up almost every drop of my chinese in my vocab, cos mr. huong started talking about how animals and humans lived in harmony before sin entered the world in genesis. funny.. after talking for a while he suddenly asked me "ni ting de dong ma?" (you understand?)

ag: ting de dong~. chuang shi ji shi GENESIS, then, fan zui shi COMMIT SIN. dui ma? =D

mr. huong: ah hen hao hen hao.

then he started singing to my dog and telling me that he understands. cute right?

so after that i crashed for about 2 hours. had a very scary dream about a stalker who wanted to kill me. got up opened my room door to be welcomed by a bunch of people who'd come for dinner. after attacking the food i had to entertain the kids for a while, then we took a group pic in which my eyes look just-wake-up. and everybody went home. chilled and lazed around for a while and blah blah now.

just realized it's my turn to teach the kids tomorrow. and i need to pay des. and i need to go for a steamboat lunch. hopefully my skin will be better tomorrow... it's peeling awfully today. cos of new facial wash and toner that're too strong, which i have stopped using.

pics when i get them. of forest adventure, not my peeling face. goodnight! ah wait, what to wear tomorrow...

No comments: