Monday, February 15, 2010

I-AM-TIRED. but i'm in a bloggin' kinda mood. :)

today was a marathon. church, aunt's place, ah mah's place, and another aunt's place. reached home around 11 i think. phew~

yes, thank God mama got to go to church today. she really likes going to church, although she can't hear anything at all. i guess she's just happy at the thought that she's in God's house. AND fyi, everybody, she has superb facial/physical recognition skills so she remembers many of you and asks about y'all frequently. namely, isa, des, BJ, uncle ro, sis gemma, etc. but she doesn't refer to y'all by name, she refers to you by ... injuries. (LOL) for sis. gemma, she remembers her in her preggy state. ANYWAY. she'll be coming to my place, for the first time in such a long time since my uncle took her away, tomorrow! i'll have to prepare my bed and all for her to rest on. on a worrisome note, i hope she doesn't feel sad seeing my room all transformed, her bed gone and all. =[


no photos of today. i didn't take any, let tim be the photographer. :) if i get them i'll post 'em up asap.

oh randomly, i got to meet my adoptive uncle at my aunt's house. he and his wife, whom i've not seen in ages. we used to be neighbours and tim and i played at his place alot cos it was a little taste of kampong life. it was so so so nice seeing him again, especially after hearing the incredible story about his life as a young person. inspires me a little to continue my grandmother story. teehee.

i'm gonna zee soon. will post more of whatever comes to mind about today... tomorrow. goodness i can't even construct a proper sentence now. so tired! cheerio people.

No comments: