Sunday, February 21, 2010

the right side of my neck is aching. but it's not that bad, only hurts when i turn my head.

reached back from lunch at 4 plus? i can't remember. but i'm still too full for dinner, so i think i'll just give it a pass. had 'reunion lunch' with some people from my previous church. haven't seen some of them in 10 years? (!!!) and there were some people i didn't know as well. stuffed myself and talked and spaced out and came home.

thank God it only started raining like wow AFTER i reached home. awesome weather.

i got (sort of) interrogated about homeschooling again today. haha, about what? my PR skills. it's ironic when i'm talking and laughing and having a nice time with people and then they start to ask me if i have socialization problems.

guy: so why did your parents wanna do that? scared of bad influence issit?

ag: that's not exactly the main reason... *blah blah about homeschooling why my parents were for the idea*

guy: *skeptical and doubtful*

ag: (a little visibly irritated) they weighed the pros and the cons and they felt it was the better thing to do for us.

guy: i still don't buy it.

ag: (my goodness this guy won't stop.) i'm.. not really selling it to you. *eats a meatball*

everybody: LOL.

thanks to sam for the nice time. awesome big bro.

No comments: