Monday, May 10, 2010

I APPLIED, I APPLIED! at LaTrobe! once again my bank account has been sucked of money. processing fee lor. sigh~

so now i wait.

slept late last night. woke up late this morning. settled my application, had lunch, then tagged along with my aunt cos she needed to go to paragon and i needed to go to takashimaya. (car jjang~) got my painting stuff (spend) and had tea with my parents and aunt. it started raining so my parents abandoned their plans and all of us came home. and i just sent bran to the groomers. was embarrassed for bringing such a smelly little once-white dog there. can see the look on the groomer's (ken's) face. like.. "gosh, they really tahan until filthy then bring here to get their money's worth." but i thick skin queen so that's fine.

ken: so usual, botak.
ag: um, short but not botak.
ken: puppy cut?
ag: not so long.
ken: but any shorter will be considered botak.
ag: short but not as short as botak, and.. not as long as puppy cut. *frown+smile cos i know i sound like paris hilton.*

pause

ag: botak lah you know what i mean.

No comments: