Saturday, December 18, 2010

i'm in my bubble today. my clair de lune bubble. i'm in it and i plan to stay in it for a while.

mommy bought the liese bubble hair dye for me because i've been wanting it for a while. when i got home nobody was in, only the liese bubble hair dye sitting on the dining table saying, "surprise!"

thanks mommy. :)

yesterday tim was asking me which part i wanted to play in the christmas play we are planning. i told him to give me the wordiest part cos i was afraid the younger ones wouldn't be able to handle it and it would be a MESS. and today i was assigned a part with no words at all. in fact my part wasn't even existant a day ago. we made up Friend 4 today just so i would be of some use. no matter though, cos the kids seem to cope alright. they just need to speak up and ARTICULATE (pls!). acting-wise, well this isn't an audition so who cares how natural it is. i hope it goes well. :)

i'm gonna stay home and hide in my bubble. inconspicuous and kept to myself. just for today.

No comments: