Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monoday.

Had breakfast with Gerlynn again on Monday. We went back home to paint and watch my favorite-- pride and prejudice. ( kyaaaaaa!) hah. We didn't have enough time to finish it though. Part 2 soon.

After she left I realized I needed to bring the fireplace prop to church tmr! Rushed to cut up the box and paint it. It looks decent enough. Please appreciate it!

I have been wanting to blog pics but i haven't gotten to it just yet.

Tuesday night is dinner with matthias and Gerlynn. Wednesdnay night is dinner at my aunt's. :D sounds prettay good to me. Thursday is ikea in the afternoon and tanglin mall in the evening! And Friday is the Christmas play.

I hope this week goes well. Seems like it will be much fun. Or at least full of small happy moments.

Goodnight! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: