Friday, December 22, 2006

tried to upload pics of the inner BUT I COULDN'T. anyways, i'll tell you howthe rest of my week has been so far.
b.Johnny and company [all the lil tansters] came to visit us on wednesday. had fun with the little herd of tans and i remember once again that it's very tiring to take care of kids. :) after they went back i went to northpoint with my mommy to buy paper.
went to my first prayer meeting at ABM yesterday! *cheers* jireh's tooth dropped/ he decided to yank it out. shivers lah, i hate teeth dropping. so agonizinggg. one by one all the kids are boh-gey-ing. POOR KIDDS! i remember how i used o scratch anyone that came near my teeth when they were dropping and refuse to pul them out. i'd wait for them to drop. i'd wait even if they were turning blue. I NEVER PULLED TEETH. cheers to jireh.

been stuffing myself and having great appetites this past week or so. like sakae sushi, laksa, rojak after laksa, otah bread and curry puffS for supper, char kway tiao for tea break, ETC. [those are all actual things i ate during the week.] you know what the result is right? 3 kgees added onto my skinny body! [that's a good thing for me.] VICTORY! if i don't put on weight i can't build any muscle and if i can't build muscle i end up looking like poldy the scarecrow.

everybody, EAT ENOUGH AND EXERCISE. that's the way to go. don't skip meals to loose weight leh, end up looking annorexic.

ciao for now~

No comments: