Friday, December 15, 2006

VBS outing is tomorroh! heard there'll be some water game so i gotta BRING EXTRA CLOTHES. it's funny cause i didn't even help out in the VBS and now i'm just going for the outing. oh well. EXTRA ME.

..................................................................................................................

very important [to aggie] korean phrases as pronounced my aggie.

kam-sa-ham-nida = thank you.
borugeh simnida = i dun understand.
hwa-zhang shil = TOILET
two-ah-joo seyo! = please help me!

i know these will definitely come in handy if i go to korea. *winks*

..................................................................................................................

sent out three letters today. letters are relaxing to write what. no meh? i like. timmy's always like, email lah, you still in medevil days ah, huh? DOWAN LAH, letters nicer. :)

ah, i hope i get many presents this christmas, i won't hide it, I LOVE PRESENTS. [who doesn't?] but of course, i won't judge those who don't gimme anything, so no pressure. [and i may just be saying that.] :D just in case you wanna buy me something, here's my wishlist. [AH! SO THICK SKINNED!] nice notebooks to jot my rantings in so i don't actually have to rant an damage ppl's ears, t-shirts, bags, and if you're realllly rich or want to impress me, NIKE SHOX MC SHOOES! dono leh, i've been wanting that for a long time, just waiting for it to drop from heaven, although it's probably out of fashion now. :|

i'm very sad regarding my complexion. after beijing my oil glands went bonkers [trying to adjust to this stupid weather] and i have zits everywhere [exaggerating lah.] CRYING. i want them all to go awayyyyyyyyy. such agony!

thank you for bearing with my meaningless expressions and complaints, tune in next time for more. :)

No comments: