Thursday, May 03, 2007

got back into my card-making 'angine' [malay.] or mood yesterday as i made jamie's and des'
birthday cards, so just now i made three of the same cards that are so ADORABLE. they're for sale. i'll keep them in case anybody wants to buy them in emergency situations when they need cards real quick that're cheap. hehh. they're reallly cute. really. i'll bring them to church to show my loyal customer jieyi. :) should make her a membership card for her loyalty to my half past six business. HAHA, can get a 2% discount. aye, she's always paying me in rounded up sums. THANKS JIEYEE !

man, i pity my track shoes. they're neglected. i always wear my kayaking shoes out and leave them in the dark shoe cabinet all alone. i think i'll wear them on saturday. can't bear to see them sit there uselessly any longer. SORRY TRACK SHOES! SORRY CHAO DA GRASS IN LOMBONG!

i LOVE the clothes my aunt gave me yesterday. the great thing is, i was just complaining about not having bought new clothes for the last eon yesterday, and yesterday my aunt bought me two pieces of clothing. although it's just two pieces, it's better than nothing right? :D God even gives me stuff when i'm bad and complain instead of asking Him. :|

my tummy is growing fatter and fatter and there's nothing i can do about it. why? well because of my bad back, my mom forbids me do any sit-ups. i MUST do sit-ups or i will turn into an in proportionate blob that resembles a snowman, skinny limbs and huge tummy. GAH noooo. i want to be FIT !

i had a dream and it was very funny, but i forgot what it was about. :( oh well. AZAA, and do your homework for tomorrow's BTI.

No comments: