Wednesday, May 02, 2007

YAHHHHHHH i'm so freaked out and my hairs are still standing. shall relate my horror story to all my fellow freaked-out-by-roaches friends. :) it's a short story lah. i was gonna make cards with watercolor paint and i remember my dad reserving a jar for my painting purposes. so i was walking through the kitchen to get it when i saw this baby ka-zhua lying half-dead on the floor. my dad was changing the gas under the stove and he crawled out so my dad killed him. it. whatever. so i said out loud to myself, EEEEEEWWW and continued walking. then in a split second i visualized my jar and asked myself, what if there's a ka-zhua inside and i pick it up? so i laughed to myself imagining how i'd react and how idiotic i'd look. AND i reached for the jar below the sink AND lo and behold there was a HUMONGOUS ka-zhua staring through the paint stains right into my very eyes ! GAAAAAAAAH. i closed my eyes, shouted YEEEEEEEEEWWWW!! and ran away to find my papa/ pest buster. then i told him how i thought about this happening and it really happening and how i may have some mental future-telling powers, but i think he thought i made it up. :| oh well. it's true, i promise, i really thought of the scene before it happened. weird huh? vleh, now my jar has a roachie in it. gotta use some other glass. :( my daddy'd drowning the fella. HEHH.

happpppy birfday to jamie. :)

No comments: