Saturday, August 14, 2010

IT'S MEWKSHAKE TIME-

geil and i started talking about my fat nose.

geil and i haven't had a gelare milkshake in a long time. hung out at causeway for a while after lunch today. ree lex. then all the alamons took turns trying out all the massage chairs at the osim shop, it was so funny.

at church jay started looking at pics from the past. comparing me now to me then, you can tell how much weight i've put on. no really! geil, don't worry so much. maybe when you're my age you'll be as fat as me, which isn't very fat anyway.

for the record, i like my weight and my size. hardly have to try any clothes on. (hao lian)

the day was TC, lunch, laze around at greedy's place, causeway, NP for dinner with the momma and the papa, shop till drop but never buy anything, then home.

mama seems to be doing well in hospital? she had a blood transfusion, so she's all fired up and energized, talking alot and eating alot. docs still aren't sure of the cause of fluid collection. they suspected liver failure, but test results came out very normal. mama's mysterious i tell you. will go and see her tomorrow.

apparently i look older than the timmy. that's strangely pleasing.

No comments: