Monday, August 23, 2010

NO MORE CUTSEY NOW RENAL PRURITUS.
grandma is sucking the life out of me. you know street fighter? my "life battery bar" running low.

her itch is horrible today. crying all day long. fussy, demanding. drenched in her axe oil which i think, makes it worse so i'm hiding it from her.

renal pruritus. i looked it up. i hate renal pruritus. note the correct direction of anger. i listed down a whole list of treatments and most of them are unavailable to us. other than evening primrose oil, which my mom coincidentally bought a few days back and already started giving to her. maybe we can up the dosage. desperate.

mama is fatter and weaker (in terms of mobility. oh but not in spirit i assure you) which means lifting her is like, extreme "kek-ing". you can hear me when i'm lifting her.

on a more positive note, her piles have stopped bleeding and her butt is healing up slow and steady.

i'm thinking about money. my bank account is dry and that makes me sad. i'm exchanging money and fun for a life lesson that i can only learn here and now. in retrospect it will feel fulfilling and fantastic. presently it feels like UHH.

why causeway point no more mos burger, sian.

now she's angry that i won't give her the axe oil. and she wants to buy bua langsat although she just bought 1kg of it while she was downstairs yesterday. putting on my stern face so she won't try to throw tantrums to get her way.

my baby is 80 years old.

No comments: