Wednesday, August 04, 2010



tuesday was hospital day. mama had an appointment with the vascular doctor to check her dialysis thing. there was some mess-up and we had to wait for a very long time. even quiet mama got mad for having to sit in the cold without lunch for so long.

anyway we got some meds for her itch, but we're trying them out for the first time and they don't seem to be working (look at the time.) she started waking up at 2 to cry and is still up now, counting her money. she doesn't appear the promised 'drowsy' at all. okay that sounded mean. maybe tomorrow night they'll kick in better.

mom took leave for mama so i got to rest more. :)

my room fan is spoilt. :(

the sofa is my bed of choice now. it's actually much comfier than the tatami mat.

i want to buy a whole bunch of things from gmarket and they're all in my shopping cart. that's about as close as i will get to most of them. family already bought me this comp so i really can't keep asking for money. plus i need a phone so whatever money they want to give me should go to that. TSKKKKKKK fedup.

mama's very constipated and that worries me. big bomb coming.

No comments: