Saturday, April 28, 2007

just came back from suppppper! just now at BTI bJohnny went through how to share the Gospel and stuff, then daph, jieyi, joanna and me prayed together. my hair was wet and i bunned it up so i was having a serious headache throughout the whole thing, but it was tahan-able lah. ^^ THEN we all went for supper in sembawang! a bunch of us had really expensive and not worth nasi lemak and ate off those who didn't have nasi lemak. chatted and stuff and came home. i found out that this blog actually DOES have readers! [wheee.] jacob was totally making fun of my beetle chronicles and imitating me and stuff. ARGH! and jieyi said she can't eat and read my blog at the same time. okay lah that's understandable. HEH.

been having a lower back ache for quite some time. doesn't feel right and i think i pulled something. :(

hokay, big finale teens club quiz thing tomorroh so i'm gonna try and wake up to read. GOOOODNIGHTEY.

No comments: