Wednesday, April 04, 2007



my cute little bran bran doesn't look like this anymore! he got a seasonal shave and is now B-A-L-D. heehee. funny looking creature. speaking of which, the pet shop near my house sells dog food at pretty neat prices, so if you wanna buy dog food so check it out. :) then maybe i can get commission. [rrright.]

oh, yesterday yunli came over to practice her violin with tim and eat dinner with us. dad was out surveying so it was nice to have company. played, ate and talked and laughed and she repaired my on-loan violin string and laughed somemore and talked about MARRIAGE [cute right? i added in my salt and pepper. KAHAHA] and she went back.

tadah.

my school work is not doing well. i'm SAD. must AZA. *pounds hand on table* AZAAAAAAAAH!

ev. meetings coming up. hope to see raye there. now gonna watch some documentary tim's bugging me to watch.
BYE.

No comments: