Friday, March 30, 2007


tadah, lee family excluding our 24/7 camera boy. i like the color of the sky. guess where we were. BOTTLE TREE! nice to walk there, it's super clean. :)

yesterday my daddy went with tim and me for SG. usually after singing and sharing and stuff we all number off and split up into two groups to study a verse from proverbs, and then come back together and one representative from each group will share what they learned. so we numbered off and tim, me and my dad ended up as one group. -_-" bJohnny said it's family devotions. lol. THEN actually i didn't have a problem with the arrangement lah, but bJohnny asked jacob to switch place with tim? so my group, in the end, was -- daddy, jacob, jery, jireh, me. nice.. :) so, bJohnny was talking to my daddy about the meaning of a word in the verse when i heard this rumbling, funny sound coming from beside me. i thought it was jacob's stomach la, so i asked him what that sound was. then he explained," i'm growling."

??!
was that my queue to start meowing? lols. SCARY LA.
everyone prayed abit and went homesweethome. dee and.


now doing all my designing LAST MINUTE. got the songbook cover to design? jieyi's stuff to draw, and i'm helping sis. Suwei draw something too. my table is really messy and full of paint from ... two days ago. :| I DON LIKE CLEANING UPP!

bran keeps peeing in my room. something's wrong with him. yesterday he didn't wanna pee, and now he's doing it in my room. some crazy bladder problem. SIGHS..

aza aza! fighting!!


No comments: