Monday, March 19, 2007

two days ago my family, excluding my working mum, and my aunt's family went to celebrate my cousin's birthday. [cousin=aunt's son.] had dinner at swensenss! *beams* ate till my tummy almost exploded with ice cream and fish and chips and yummy yummy stuff. :) three waitresses came with the ice cream cake and they sang this super-en2 happy birthday song really really loud to my 24 year old cousin who was, i suspect, also very embarrassed at the time.

happy birfday to yoo, happy birfday to yoo, happy birfday my dear frennn, happy birfday to yoo.

then at the end they added, repeating the tune of the last line,

WELCUMM TO SWENSENS. *smile smile act sincere walk away.*

so that was benben's birthday dinner.

THEN when i came home and attempted to bathe, there was a grosse creature lurking in the bathroom, ambushing me. i already 'tuo' everything lah, then closed the shower screen, but as i slid it shut this noisy brown shelled THING came swooping into the shower room.
"YAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!" <-- me.
"DADDYYYYY DADDYYYY BEETLEEEEEE!!!!!" <-- super freaked out me.
*takes old laundry and flings it at ugly beetle* MISSED, and it flies again, to my dismay! bo bian, wrap a huge towel around and run out twitching and swiping hoping the beetle wasn't ON me. so my dad caught the beetle despite his longsightedness and threw it out the window. GUESS WHAT? IT FLEW BACK INN. like, what're the chances of that happening right? my daddy throw got 'li' one leh, how he fly back in?! so i [who was watching] freaked out again and got my dad to catch it again, and this time i made him KILL IT. he plucked out the head and i bathed successfully.


dee and. so drama huh? grinns.

No comments: