Saturday, March 10, 2007

THANK GOD THE TOILET IS FIXED. story -->initially it was funny, like not flushing properly, but i thought it would still flush if i pushed the flush more times. so i did a super smelly bomb [excuse frankness.] and realized-- CANNOT FLUSH. so i closed the lid [heee.] and told my mom. she told tim and tim said in the morning it flushed non stop so he turned off the mains [to my relief.]. anyway now it's working properly and my lethal weapon has been flushed. mission accomplished.

i have no idea how i wanna celebrate my day of birth! how? HOW? it's on friday and my mom starts work [night shift] on thursday. so we either gotta celebrate with dinner on wednesday, with lunch on thursday, or with breakfast on friday. funny right? asians like to celebrate with meals mah, and ang mohs also what, actually? bleh bleh. we'll see lah. okay, the list of things i WOULD LIKE.

any pair of white footwear from charles and keith [size 6.. or 7. which one ah?]
any clothes that look 'me'. OH i need tees. :)
sketchbooks. stationary of sorts. anything you think an artist could use. OIL PAINT AND CANVASES! my dream gift is a humongous bag of stationary, fyi.
hairbands of all kinds. big small thick thin bright bling.
nice sports bag. this one expensive lah, but i don't have one leh.
sports cap. i don't have one either. i lost my only cap while kayaking, SAD RIGHT?
don't give me bracelets or chocolates.
don't give me alarm clocks, they'll end up being smashed.
AH! cereal, those not so healthy ones like fruit loops and honey stars and coco crunch. i will make good use of those. MUAHAHA.

that's all-- all the things i would really like. :D

and if you don't get me anything QWENCHANA [it's alright.] :) just wish me! or get me vouchers HAHAHAHAHAHA. kidding. gah i sound so greedy.

hava great week and don't spatter me with eggs and flour when you see me. what goes around comes around. *evil faceeee.*


No comments: