Friday, March 23, 2007

the weather is crazy crazy. one moment it's baking hot and the next it's raining. on a happy happy note, i got my birthday card from my MBC family yesterday! :)) ah, miss y'all soso much. and the earrings from clara are beyootiful. THANKS AH. hee...

recently there've been lots of down people, down physically and spiritually. :( everywhere i turn [in church la] there are people going through all sorts of stuff, unpleasant stuff. press on, people. aza aza! God's promises don't fail. i myself am trying to keep faithful in.. the faith. [okayy that sounded stupid.] really lar. it's like running a marathon, although many people treat the christian life like a sprint. it's easier to run a marathon when you see people you know beside you, encouraging you, pressing on with you. but when they start to fall away or lag behind you feel less motivated and a whole lot more lonely. still, is that a valid excuse to stop running? who am i really running this marathon for? where do i get my strength from? am i getting it from myself, or from the Source that never fails? every once in a while i find myself needing to go back to these questions to get me back in the right state of mind. sometimes i have lots of 'biblical head knowledge', but if i don't believe what i know, what good is it to my soul? i want to believe God's promises. they keep me steadfast in a crazy world. :)

i should write a book EH? hahahaha. lor soh me.
OEI musketeers, lunch this sunday ah!

OHOH i watched some hmong vids today.. short segments that timmy still has. AH MEMORIESS LUH~ me and my fringe. me raye sher making a hoohah in the backest back seat. i wanna go back...

No comments: