Saturday, March 10, 2007






got sick of stupid blogskin problems so i shall just use blogger's templates for the time being. :)

i shall talk about FUJI, the dog we found on tuesday. well, my mom and aunt found him lah, in the middle of the road downstairs acting all dumb like he'd never seen a car before. so they brought him to the void deck and then up to my house. [my aunt's an animal lover too. she has 6 cats and a dog staying at her house. just a point of information, hee.] he had a collar but no ID, so we just called him boy. he's a shetland sheepdog [like a smaller lassie], male, young, and quite obese. he is also SUPER DUPER friendly and nice and obedient and a BOTTOMLESS PIT when it comes to food. funny dog lah, makes you laugh and laugh. BUT, mr. bran got really depressed after a while. it's his character, jealous, self-victimizing and antisocial. my dad scouted around to find posters for lost dogs and tried to get the dog to find his house to no avail. so fuji slept over, and in the morning he gave us all a huge present. clue=it's big and brown. DINO-POOP. i was still asleep so i didn't see it, HAHA. but my mom and dad did and they freaked out. [takes time to lol.] anyway, my dad took him down again and this time he led my dad to a house and started turning round and round and getting all excited, so my dad slipped a note under the door with his contact and stuff. soon a lady called and identified the breed of the dog. she picked him up and brought him home. *sad face.* bye bye fujii. the owner was kinda gonna give us a reward but she didn't upright give it to us, she kinda asked if we wanted it, so my dad and mom said it was okay and we were just thinking for the animal. so, bran is back to normal and life goes on. pics for yooo..

No comments: