Sunday, March 25, 2007

DIDN'T meet my MBCian sisters today. :( one got sth on and one put her phone on silent. lols.

gonna make my IC tomorroh! so exciting right? RIGHT, have to travel so far and pay $10.
oh, and my eyebags are getting huger and huger! i need MEDICAL help.

i think my voice is coming back! heee, i have a 24hr pianist at home to help me. aza!

alright, goodnight, sleep, um.. well. why do people say sleep tight? it's uncomfortable to sleep tight in singapore, it's too hot.

OKAY, i'm doing a survey. please tag how old i look to you. then i'll average it out, because ... i'm bored. :)

oh, and today i didn't like how my sleeves looked cause they were too weirdly puffy, so i sewed them anyhow, and they turned out seriously funny looking and UNEVEN. but cannot really tell lah, nowadays the fashion so abstract one.

OKOK seriously goodnight. :|

No comments: