Thursday, April 05, 2007


see, this is totally why i don't feel like getting braces. if it were pain free or really fast or something then i'd do it lah. poor timmy..

timmy and me may be going for some free concerts. i repeat, FREE. :D msg him for details.

OH, i had a cool dream, that i went backpacking with some people in korea. HAHA very fun leh! then we played uno [i think tt's subconsciously my favourite game or sth.] and i could speak korean and i was boasting and stuff. AW, it was just a dream. AND i bought spoons and chopsticks [those metal ones la.] as souvenirs! so fun, the kind of dreams you wanna continue, like hoping for part two. heee.

my mommy says i'm about 6kg underweight? 6 KAYGEES? relly meh.. i seriously stuff myself everyday you know. oh, fact= bjohnny met me for the first time when i was 4. tim and i were playing at the void deck. great, i was probably doing something super-spastic. i was very spastic when i was little you know? i have vids of me DANCING. very funnnyyyy, my thorax was unusually longer than my legs [which were stunted like whad.]. i'm glad they grew. :| or i'd look like a hobbit or something. other funny things i did were ... writing lots of alphabet letters mirror image, wear tim's sandals on my hands, and basically copy whatever tim did. AND I'D SCOLD HIM TOO. one time i said, see what you've done? huh? and i was only 2 !! i wish i had a mei mei like me..

alright, enough dumb self-glorying baby stories [but they're all true okay!]. i shall go do something more worthwhile. heh. ^^ byebye la.

No comments: