Sunday, August 05, 2007

the baptism yesterday! was too tired to blog last night. it was funfunfun. my family went there early to raqee the place for a good spot and chop it by laying out the ground sheet. (so singaporean) there was a short message from luke, then it was down to the waters! geil was first, then roy and wenjing and rowena and richard. roy got his foot cut, geil got water in her mouth, and wenjing got water up her nose. salt water LEH! anyway some of them played rounders, then the teens segregated to play at the playgroundd! had a swing competition. we shoukd have that more often. we stopped because we were all gonna puke. after everything my family excluding my mom had to go clean telipooook and i was tired out so my dad cut me some slack after i washed the porch. helped isa make stuff for the bulletin board while she helped clean. :) end of day.

today after church we went for lunch. YL wanted to buy bubble tea so i accompanied them to the shop near my place. the aunty was so busy loh, there were so many people there, and she got everyone's order mixed up!
aunty turns to YL fiercely..
aunty: *all in chinese* your lemon!
YL: my lemon?!
lady beside YL: lemon is his one!
man beside lady: lemon is my one!
aunty: *muttering"
daph & me: lolling and repeating after YL, wo de ling mong?!

haha. anyways daph needed some help with her fake assignment-website so she came up to our place and ate dinner there too. walked her to the MRT with tim and BYEBYE. tim's an amazing farter. he kept going 'pweeEEeeEEeeee~' and making me go into my crazy ultra-loud laugh while daphne choked on her saliva and banged her head on my back. aiyoh...

ah, need to get presents for the august babies. shopppiiingggggg! :D
eee tomorrow's monday.

No comments: