Monday, August 13, 2007

suddenly my whole head is breaking out with zits! anyway, lucky [tim's dog] has to go for surgery! she's sick. so sad. hope she'll be okay.

Proverbs 15:31-33
The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise. He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

was reminded of that short passage recently. sometimes i reallly find it hard to just bite my tongue and accept whatever my parents tell me [because i feel wrongly accused most of the time.]. but i guess that's just the way it works. quarreling never gets us anywhere other than our rooms in a fit of fury. it's hard to just nod your head and learn from it. like stepping all over your pride. well, James 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

if can avoid fighting, good to avoid ba. even if it makes me feel humiliated. :|
BA SHIAAAA. face life bravely if God is on your side! ah, a mosquito bit my toe... tsk.

No comments: