Wednesday, August 01, 2007

my freaky dog! he keeps making this face when he's sleeping recently. anyway, my week's been boring, and i'm in desperate need of hair stuff like rubber bands and hairbands and CLIPS! sometimes i get so frustrated with my hair i almost rip it off. keeps getting into my face.. can't stand it. and when i bun it up, it feels like there's a rock tied to the back of my head. GAH. maybe chopping it off will really be better, for the sake of my mental health.

when i save up money, i'm gonna go get BERMS, DRESSES, and ART STUFF. reallllly need those.

there's a pimple in my ear. very pain...
i sound pessimistic right? the whole world's against me!

yesterday i read prov 31 again [for the dono-howmanieth time] and i was reminded that i have a long way to go before i fit the 'virtuous woman' criteria. mann...

BA SHIA! this saturday's my turn to clean BUT there's that outing leh. how? HOWW?


No comments: