Sunday, August 12, 2007

TODAY i finally got to keep my promise and treat sher to a good tummy full of ice cream. i hope she liked it lah, didn't know what to buy for her. raye shared too! today was fun. :D miss them alot. oh i met uncle jx while waiting for them at the train station and the first thing he said was,"waiting for who? orh i know, philippino boy!! *dumb smiles*" please lahhhh spare me the matchmakingg. i am 15 and loving it. don't disturb me. *stern face* and the other day he was telling me his friend [lol] told him i look 24. TWENTY FOUR LEH. that's the craziest one i've everr heard. 16, 17, 18, 24? woww. that's older than uncle jx himself!
back to subject. me and my musketeers bummed around northpoint for a while and i bought my much needed hair stuff and taught raye some of the little french i know. ^^ pics of us growing fatter by the minute!














now i'm making jieyi's birthday present! it's small, but it's from DA HEART hokays! take care my sistah. i'm here for you. :)

No comments: