Saturday, July 03, 2010

mama is so naughty. she wants to eat kway teow and rojak, so daddy just went down to buy them, and now she's crying how she's gonna die and never get to eat it because he's been gone for 2 minutes and apparently that's a lifetime.

she pulled off another all nighter last night. kept whacking me because she was angry, shouting, crying, moaning. didn't wanna sit up and didn't wanna lie down and kept crying about it. when i sit her up she'd hit me. lie her down she'd scream. now she's into cursing too. scary old-people curses. (if luck were real i'd have the worst luck in the world by now. would probably die from undiscovered parasite from a single raindrop tomorrow. that sway.) it was another horrible night.

now her theory is that daddy ran off with her money.


tim: i lost my keys.

can't find my keys.

where are my keys.

i can't find them.

still can't find.

why doesn't anybody bother that i lost my keys?!

ag: i bother, tim. just.. very, very little.

No comments: