Monday, July 05, 2010

MAMAmemory (translated)

scrubs mama's back. reaches for pajamas.
mama: hey. you didn't scrub my back!
ag: i did.
mama: never. scrub!
ag: scrubs again. okay?
mama: nod.
ag: reaches for pajamas.
mama: hey! you didn't scrub my back!
ag: scrubs again. reaches for pajamas.
mama: hey! you didn't scrub my back!!!!
ag: i scrubbed 3 times. you forgot lah.
mama: you never! it's not wet wet!
ag: squeezes water all over her back.
mama: it's not wet wet!!!!

ag: forces her to put on pajamas.

------------------------------------------

mama wakes up and cries.
mama: i'm not going! i dowan to go today!
ag: wakes up. it's monday. no dialysis.
mama: no! i'm not going today!
ag: look at me it's monday. monday. monday. no need to go. don't cry.
mama: I DOWAN TO GO I DOWAN! I DOWAAAAAAAAAN!!

ag: spaces out.

------------------------------------------

mama: close the window!
ag: hot. dowan.
mama: close!
ag: why?
mama: cos if not there will be ghost! *puts hands up with claws very cutely* wooooo~
both: hahahahahahahaha.

No comments: