Sunday, March 28, 2010

Comms Ball.

rushed home from choir at 3pm. bathed, did my makeup, and rushed down to get my hair bunned. i didn't like my hair. it was like an ice sculpture. matt came at around 4:45 in a cab and we went straight to sentosaaaaaaa. keehee.

ag: was quite rushed. my hair is so stiff. it's a lump of hairspray.
matt: and mine is just.. a lump. :D

we were there so early. hm, so from here on i'll summarize. waiting for the setting up to be finished. we walked along the golf course until we got chased off. reception on the roof (nice and windy but no worries cos my hair was-- a sculpture.) there was some flame thrower guy there to entertain us. was introduced one million zillion times to couple after couple. my mouth is ulcered from smiling so much, hahahah. anyway i can't remember 90% of the people i was introduced to. strangely, ALOT of people either lived in / studied in australia before and i met this very nice couple (not really couple just friends) who told me about uni life there and stuff. so after reception, registration phototaking doorgift lots of pink guava, dinner finally started. there were.. 5 courses? i think. restaurant food. sashimi and foi gras and stuff like that. oh, caviar is salty. :D there was some program during the dinner, lucky draws, games, magic show, performances, band playing, etc. didn't really take lots of pics cos everyone was quite awkward with everybody, lol. but the guys took pics to their hearts' content. said byes and left with matt's friend, kenneth, since his dad was picking them up. we dropped at vivo with another yishun couple and shared a cab. reached home and was nicely accompanied to the stairs. i didn't know but my mom was spying on me from upstairs. T_T! when i got back everyone took some pics of me and i had to immediately regurgitate to them what had happened. finally got to pull out the 1000 bobby pins in my hair and wash off all that hairspray. haha. but it was all quite fun.

tim was bugging me and sending me this location tracker sms and stuff. so i told matt we should take a pic and send it to him. matt thought of taking a sad pic to worry him, haha.
to tim: "so sad."
tim's reply: "what happened?!"


to tim: "just kidding!"


guns and roses was the theme of the night. hoho, i'm not that much taller than him in this pic. yeah~

congrats, matt. and thanks for bringing me.

No comments: