Saturday, March 13, 2010

yay, sky says he wants to go to church tomorrow. ^-^

pastor chantha was there at teens club today. he shared the word and we had a great time. things got a little teary when we prayed together, with the mention of our grandparents and family and friends who aren't saved.

then we went for lunch. where else? ssc! -_-" haha. the company was nice so it was alright. i bought ice kachang. the guys went back and geil and i went to popular to get my birthday present. cos she has ALOT of vouchers, so she let me buy anything there. you can already guess what i bought right? notebook and pen. which gives geil a share in credit if i become a famous author or poet in the far future. THANKS HONEY.

this is like, my 20th notebook filled with little chunks of my brain. i diagnose myself with mild hypergraphia. (anyhow diagnose one) i feel like i cannot leave a thought or idea floating. it has to be written down so that it has a place in this world and so that it has existence or record. however, i simply cannot write some things. when it's too much of an idea or emotion (tragedy) i feel like i need to let it float away.

came home and asked someone at hans art (art class place near my place) if they had any interest in hiring an assistant or something. they said i have to call the big boss. which i will, i guess. if they ask for my portfolio i will lug my all paintings and drawings there. hahah. i should do more impressive paintings... i need big canvasses!

my birthday is zooming towards me. big fat eighteen in my face. AH!

No comments: