Monday, March 22, 2010

enjoying my oldenlandia water in its nostalgically fascinating green bottle and cherishing this little pocket of free time. :)

i am going to drown myself in english, maths, and english composition, (yes i took that as a subject on its own) to finish ACE (ah!) by the end of march. i "huo gai" lah, kept leaving alot of backlog and procrastinating here and there. so now i have to chiong. i would literally rather climb mount kinabalu (dunno the spelling) than chiong if i had a choice. but then again, people do that for recreation.. so.. it's not that startling a preference. :|

i just did two tests just now and my brain feels like a big fat rock weighing my head down. or maybe, it's my kilogram of hair that's weighing my head down.

i'm gonna google oldenlandia water now cos i'm suddenly curious as to what it's made of and why it tastes like tatami mats.. HM.

*cough cough phlegm come out*

No comments: