Tuesday, March 09, 2010

i have fallen prey to the horrendous haze. my throat is quite infected. sad! i HATE sore throats. i'd choose a fever over a sore throat.

went out to northpoint for tea with parents in the late afternoon, a little while after the rain stopped. i went to popular to get uhu glue and some other stuff but i was all wrapped up in my red hoodie and sniffing away. the air con made me feel horrible. :( got home and relaked on the floor for a while.. watched invincible youth! they MADE tofu.. and kimchi pancakes. *drools* had 15 mins of dinner before sky came. quizzed him with my pink-rimmed mini white board, haha.

my throatttt. it's so swollen right now. i am not looking forward to the pain tomorrow morning. =( i saw it in the mirror just now. one angry shade of red! must still give thanks. at least i don't have cancer, or.. leprosy. leprosy is gross.

No comments: