Sunday, March 07, 2010

thanks for the ride home, jamie. :)

there was quite a crowd at church today because some people from shalom came by to join us. i 'helped out' in the chapel time, although help wasn't really needed. just thought i'd lend a hand. then it was off to CH's place for the clay practice thing. we were trying out our hands at claywork so that we'd be able to help the kids during the art class on the 19th and 20th. made sheep-shaped container things.. my sheep had funky hair. left his place at 4. ezra is ridiculously cute!

when i got back sky's mom came over with him. helped her figure out how to do some maths worksheets, so she could go home and teach him herself, since there's no tuition today and she didn't really wanna disturb me. shortly after they left, my relatives from my dad's side came to collect some stuff and see our house. they almost never come over. in fact my cousins were here for the first time. had to entertain them for a while, then they left for dinner downstairs.

my mom and i are really not getting along... again. i'm very tempted to blabber on about it but, you know, cannot right? i myself don't really like it when people use their blogs as venting spaces uncontrolled. so i shall stop there.

No comments: