Wednesday, January 05, 2011

i'm sorry, my last post did not count as a post at all. gerlynn has chided me accordingly. :D

2011 is very different, because i have finally reached a point in my little life when the year that lies ahead is entirely subject to my planning.

yesterday i met a boy who still believes in the beauty of a handwritten recipe. and his dog, romper, bit my finger. apparently i exhausted his (romper's) patience by requiring him to do tricks for grapes. i shouted at him in response. it was quite a scene.

today i found myself cooking lunch for daddy and me. a tomato omelet, toasted garlic bread and boiled butter veggies. i burnt the omelet; but no matter though, for it just gave my father something to educate me about while we were eating-- how to cook the perfect omelet. my mistake however, was neither the heat of the pan nor the duration of the cooking. just my bad multitasking in the kitchen. i was fussing over the bread.

this becomes a problem when you put off blogging day after day, you end up having too many things in your mind to blog about when you finally get to it and you have so many thoughts scrambling to be processed from brain to fingers. it's hard to do every little topic justice and write it in the pretty way you envision.

oh my goodness i shall stop here for now.

before that i shall add that yesterday i walked from marymount MRT station to thompson plaza in the blazing noon sun because sometimes i'm a plain idiot.

"it looked so short on the map!" i said, winking and holding my thumb and index finger, with a little space in between, to my open eye.

No comments: