Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ms Agnes LEE
Block ---, Yishun Street --, #-------
------
SINGAPORE


Dear Ms Agnes LEE,

I refer to your recent application for a place in the Undergraduate program at La Trobe University for 2011.

I regret to advise that your application was unsuccessful as you did not meet the entry requirements for the above-mentioned program.

Your application for admission into the Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Speech Pathology was unsuccessful due to your academic performance in previous studies not meeting the requirements for entry into this program.



Yours sincerely,


Liz Stinson
Director
La Trobe International

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not meant to fly off to study! or so it seems.

so now i'll work on applying at NYP, occupational therapy. it now seems more logical why God put all this OT stuff in my way these recent months, perhaps to show me that this is the route i have to take, and spare me a period of aimlessness and lack of direction.

i can't really be sure though. until i get accepted or rejected, again.

i prayed for a year that i would get into LaTrobe, as i thought that was where i should go. there wasn't really any other favorable option at the time. but thank God that He presented me another option before he closed the australian door. He must know how fragile i am. as i write now, i recognize within myself how He cares for me as He leads me, through rejection and all.

"dear God, since i didn't get into LaTrobe, i take it that i'm supposed to stay here. please get me into NYP if that's what you want me to do. and if not then show me something else."

i wonder if i'll get into NYP.

No comments: