Wednesday, February 09, 2011

9:07

Mama opened her eyes for the final time, shut them, and drew her final breath. My parents were beside her. They were casually checking in on her when they noticed her opening her eyes.

I woke up to my mother's flurried call. "Timmy! Agnes. mama's gone."

I rushed to her and sat on the bed groggily, stroking her head. She was still warm. She looked the same. It seemed like she was still present, but her chest did not rise, her neck did not throb with pulse. And I knew that she was no longer with me.

Nine, ten, eleven. The hours whirled by. Now I'm sitting at my void deck watching the tent being set up. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: