Sunday, February 06, 2011

Tasty.

Dried cranberries are so delicious and addictive. I like them five times better than raisins. But if dried grapes are called raisins, then what're dried cranberries called? It's not fair that they don't have a name of their own. Or maybe they do and I am just ignorant.

Many people came by to visit us and Mama today. It was very encouraging of them. Thank you, all.

Gerlynn stayed the longest. Carol is still here.

My gran is weaker. I'm so sorry but I don't know how else to describe her state. More puffy, less strength to cry? Mommy and Carol are praying for her now.

I bumped my head on a towel rack and it really hurts. Oh well. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: