Thursday, November 16, 2006

PACKING is so fun. it's the first time i'm packing winter clothes and i tell you, it's not as easy as it looks. winter clothes are poofy things that don't wanna fold where they're supposed to. i wish i have like, a huge powerful vacuum that would vacuum pack all those jackets and suck the air out of them so i have more space. yeah, i'll get tim to invent one when he grows up.
i think i've packed almost everything i need. got some cool leather gloves and OHOH did i mention, tim was lent this leather jacket that is so so nice and smells so so leather. i sneeze when i smell it, that's the intensity of the smell. we're trying to air it so tim doesn't give china the first impression of a cow. i managed to get some pretty nice jackets myself. *grinnns* ah, hopefully we don't look too tourist-ish there. if someone starts rattling to me in chim chinese beyond my understanding i've resolved to just say, jiang ying yu ke yi mah? and if they continue rattling on then i'll just say, anyong ha-seyo! and bow and run away.
see? i've got it all figured out. :|

been saving saving saving money [other than my mos meals on sunday. FYI i don't really at out during the week due to my parents' love for cooking, so i'm not wasting money by eating at mos burger on sundays.] and finally i can go to china and SHOPPPPPehhhh. hopefully everything's realllllllyyyyy cheap there. hopefully all the branded unimitation goods are realllllllyyyyy cheap there. hopefully i find S$100 there. and the list goes on ...

bran has developed the habit of squeezing behind the sofa from one end and poping out SO CUTELY at the other end releasing with him a huge puff of dust and other yucky behind-the-sofa-and-never-to-be-discovered stuff. dono whether to smile at him or slap him. tsktsk. :)

ask me to sing 'gom semariga' when you see me. ask timlow to dance along. AHAHA.

will try to make it for the camppp. lots of people asking me to go. SEE HOWW. i may just be too busy at home defrosting OR sleeeping OR doing both at the same time. AYE i dono how to go to the camp site. :(

since beijing is the primary thing on my mind now, the image of me, standing at the great wall with my hair blowing in the wind, is stuck in my mind. IT'S SOH FUNNEH. will bring back pics if tim's camera survives the weather.

add on an inspirational/idiotic face to that mental picture.
PS my hair is naturally brown, thank you.

No comments: