Wednesday, November 01, 2006

TOMORROH THE ELECTRICITY IS GONNA GET CUT HERE! AAH! not because we didn't pay the bills, no. they're doing some repair or installation or something and some blocks' electricity are gonna hafta get cut. AIYARR, i think i'll study in the library or something, UNLESS some freak wind blows into my window the whole day and cools my room.

still unable to get messages. anybody wanna tell me anything tell me on msn or call or tag. :(

EEE timmy borrowed my headphones and now they STINK. tsk.

the china trip is comingg! now i'm getting abit excited. i still wish the destination were korea, though. gotta thing for that place, and greece and paris and the philippines and canada. maybe i'd have gone to all those places by the time i'm .......... 80. =| know what my dad would joke when i talk about stuff like this? "go marry a rich husband lah" :D

No comments: