Sunday, November 05, 2006

WAS AND AM SWEATING MY ARMPITS OUT because of the unreasonable heat of my motherland. i hope the cold of beijing will make me thankful for the singapore weather. SOSO, in church i found out everything's oh-kayy and tianlong isn't one to hold a grudge. *relief sia* got to have nice talks with my buddies and a nice time playing with funny looking balloons. learned some stuff from all those lessons, although i was seriousy sleepifyingly drowsy all through. :|

sher had some scouts test on so raye and i proceeded to our hopefully weekly lunch together. i didn't mind that her mom and brother came along, or rather that i was leeching on to her and her mom and brother. anytime better than eating ALL ALONELY. keehee. had wantan mee that aunty penny told me wasn't nice after i ordered it. then raye and scaled j8 just like we always do, spending more time at sasa than any other place and wishing out loud that we worked there or owned the shop.

THEN ARH, this one i must complain man, THAT RAE-CHER GO AND SPRAY SPRAY SPRAYYY PERFUME so called testing SPRAY UNTIL SPRAT IN MY FACE LAH! like, PSSST! then i, OWOWOWWW, then she hold my shoulders and shake me, SORRYY SORRYY. therefore, i had teary eyes and perfume in my mouth for the rest of the afternoon. *note, SPRAT isn't a typo. it's some word i cooked up hopefully to get the essence of my message across. the entire spray was directly aimed at me in my trajectory not more than 10 inches away from my beloved face lahhhhh! 10 inches very generous aredy ohkay. if it were a stranger i'd consider sueing her. but it's rayeraye, i'll settle with slapping her. kiddinggggg.

i'll just stomp on her foot. heh. ok lah, step lah.

EEYER, alcohol in my eyes. RRAAAAARH.

came home with headache, which became bad headache and wore off after a few hours. oh asprin, where art thou?

the weekend has passed so fast! ah my beloved weekends, why? WHY? :)

have good days and remember me.

No comments: