Wednesday, November 15, 2006

yesterday the electricity got cut here AGAIN and it will be cut AGAIN next tuesday. more repair/upgrading work. we all went to SSC for two reasons, free shuttle bus and air-con. =) so singaporean. after lunch and a few hours there tim went cycling with jx, i came home, and my parents went to visit my granny at the dialysis center. they went to my aunt's house after that and came home with a small luggage packed with more winter clothes! yayyy.

will leave this saturday. praying for a safe trip and most of all a FUN TIME. aw, don't cryy, i'll be back soon, on the 29th. will see if i can make it for the last few days of the youth camp. :)

lovelove. see y'all. email me while i'm gone leh, my gmail add. i'm afraid i'll be bored in the house freezing my butt off. SO SCARY. SO FUN. FROZEN AGGIE!

raye gotta better J-O-B. go raye!

No comments: