Saturday, April 03, 2010

DRESS PHOTOS.
credits to timmy for the pics. although i cropped alot out. :D

came back home and everybody whipped out their cameras of sorts. put my heels back on and posed, hahahahah. after i gave mommy a good glare for spying on me, that is.


gold is always safe on black. nah, jamie, photo of the dress. hek hek.

this is so me. rahaha. my mouth was ulcered thanks to the braces.


mama's awesomely vintage pendant and my, um, mole. i dunno when tim got this shot but he knows i'm crazy about the pendant.

regurgitating. looks like i'm saying O B quek.


saying goodnight.


these photos took so long to upload. i went for lunch and came back and they still weren't up yet. think it's cos of the resolution.

super heavy rain now, hoho i like. it's funny, but i feel like going out when it rains more than when it's sunny. isn't it refreshing? no? okay.

OH, and i found out more people are reading my blog than i thought. hello benjamin chan, hee hee. (shy shy)

bran is now freaking out because of the dark and noisy weather. he's hiding under my glass table and staring at me with his huge eyes through the glass as i'm blogging. silly old dog. but so cute right? ^-^

yes, zoomskay, next time we go eat tao hway at hotel or something. upgrade.

No comments: