Wednesday, April 21, 2010

yah, OKAY, i know i've been putting off writing about my job search for some time and people are trying not to irritate me by asking.

i'm being very picky about it. i want a job that would involve therapy. actually any kind of therapy is fine with me, but of course preferably speech-- my first love. (: i'm being picky 'cos i can afford to be picky for now. my mom has contacts and there's a chance i can get exactly what i want. no doubt a slim chance. so i'm gunning for that now, i mean might as well right? i think i'll give myself another week to see if KKH DCD is for me? if not then i'll look for something else and i would have to stop being picky.

i've just sent out a bunch of emails to hospitals and associations. and re-emailed one of the head people (lol) at KKH.

on a (very random) side note, nice long hair really makes a world of a difference in the way people treat you. really! the other day at SGH, i didn't know it but i was only supposed to be allowed up the block at 5. but at 4:30 i went up to the (very young) policeman guarding the lift lobby entrance...

ag: um, can i go up now?
pol: *looks at my sticker* *looks at my hair* you ah... ... okay lah can.
ag: ?? *walks into lift. looks at sticker which says 5pm. finds it so funny.*

okay lah i genuinely didn't know i was being let in early until i got into the lift. then i was like, no wonder the people at the lobby were a bit flustered when i was going up. hahah.
but you know me right? i wouldn't do that kind of thing on purpose. unless it's raining and i seriously need an umbrella. only geil knows what i'm talking about. =D

No comments: