Friday, April 23, 2010

HAHAH, so miss jamie just helped me save some money for now and provided me with a good chunk of book to read. title: JUST FRIENDS. it's a wholesome christian book on BGR so... ya it's wholesome. thanks jamie. we shall meet and discuss when we finish our copies. well me my borrowed one. ;)

with what's going on with me of late and right now (i'm not specifying muahahah.) and with what i've seen in many couples' lives, a phrase sticks to my mind in a mantra kind of way. "attraction is easy, it's loving that's hard." it is so easy to be attracted to someone. i am honestly attracted to people everywhere i turn. here's a guy, oh wow look at that guy (lol). and it is tempting to get a boyfriend based on attraction, which people commonly mistake for love of some sort, but that is often rash and frivolous and for the sake of companionship.
i am willing to wait for the guy i know i'm meant to love (okay, i constantly remind myself to be willing). it's hard because the prospect of a lovey dovey 'relationship' seems delightful, and it sounds plain weird and swa ku to not have had a boyfriend before, but i genuinely think that i will be happier waiting for the guy who is worth my time because he's God's will for me. yeah, i'm trying to keep that in mind and keep my head screwed on tight as i.. face.. different things... LOL i'm trying not to say too much.

you can call me religious, or idealistic, or inexperienced. but please respect my views.

who came up with the idea that love is an emotion?! it's confusing us youngsters to the max. love is 1 corinthians 13.

okay i very lor sor. but hey, it's this mind of mine leh. my mind has recently been filled with this so just bear with it. heh heh heh~

No comments: