Saturday, April 17, 2010

GOOD MOWNING. like the bluff-french guy from alo alo, hahah.

last night at around 1am, a bat flew into my house. (!!!) was freaking out all by my poor self because everyone else was asleep with the doors shut. in the end i just closed my room door also. could hear it crashing into stuff in the living room. tim lim told me to email the NEA, lol.

i think my gastric is making a comeback. feel the pains every now and then, and i get queasy. gonna go guardian get some antacid or something later. SIGH~

tao hway break with geila monster yesterday was great. talked alot. (:

okay i'm off to find myself some breakfast somewhere and leave for teens'.

1 comment:

Joshua Poon said...

so wat happened to the bat in the end? was it fruit bat or insect eating bat? the former has big eyes, and the latter the opposite.

Shiow Lin