Friday, April 23, 2010

so i found a good job opening as a therapy aide at the society of moral charities. but i cannot apply until i get my
CERTIFICATIONSSSSSSSSSS.

which is plain frustrating. why did i even bother rushing to find a job when i can't apply for anything? but all in God's good timing i guess. i shall spend my time in the meanwhile drowning in books and writing so i don't feel like i've wasted my time and let my brain cells die out.

i guess this is my only chance at a holiday. and i am dead broke. nice~

my dad happened to see my weight while i was weighing myself before i slept two days ago and he freaked out cos i was 44kg. 1) the scale is wonky, i think. 2) i'd been quite stressed with mama and the job and most of all, with the quarrels with my parents so i lost SOME weight. just, a few kgs. anyway since then my dad's been stuffing me with food and i'm putting it all back on. dunno where it goes, though. i can't really see the difference whether i lose or gain back the 3 or 4 kg. which is a good thing i guess.

come to think of it, i think i've stopped growing taller WHICH IS SO SAD LAH. but it's okay, there's such a thing as platform heels and insoles teeheehee.

No comments: